MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at the archives till I'm blue in the face, so my apologies in advance for covering this subject... though maybe this is a new angle.

First off, I've got an '00 F4 750. Non-adjustable foot pegs. Considering a few options based on retaining the stock shift and brake levers- both to keep cost below the stratosphere and retain a fairly stock appearance. (I'm actually trying to LOWER the pegs slightly for MORE leg room). I understand the thou and even some Brutale models come with adjustable pegs stock. Up till now I've been considering either the Fast By Ferracci Rearsets, but now maybe picking up a stock set from the thou or a Senna, or a CC even... hmmm.

So any comments on how well the stock pegs can be adjusted on the stock thou or _, or any other options or feedback on the Fast By Ferracci versions would be helpful. I really have no idea what a stock set from run... I've emailed eMoto for their costs, and I can check with my local dealer, but I would think that would be quite a bit.

Thanks-

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Better check that link Tom :stickpoke

The rearsets on the stock thou I found did not want to adjust the way I wanted them to. I wanted my pegs to go back as I found the lever too close and really had to force my foot to get under the lever (and no I don't have a clown foot) but this is not possible as they only move in an arc so to go back I was forced to go up.

Mike (f4uk) made an aluminium bracket to achieve this...he has posted a pic of it before.

...I got around this by flipping over the end of the gear lever.

I've not sat on the 750 but I have read here that the pegs are lower than on the 1000.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockethouse said:
I've not sat on the 750 but I have read here that the pegs are lower than on the 1000.

Well, that helps... and answers my question. I might just hold out for the MR Motoradtechnik rearsets. IMO, they look the cleanest and seem to have the most adjustability. :yo:

Thanks for the help-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts