MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Anyone fitted a set of rearsets to the 2010 1090RR yet. Do you know if the rearsets from the 1078 or 910 will fit and which ones would you recommend?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoken to Gabriele at Evolution and he recons any set from previous models will fit so I've got a set of Rizomos on the way. Will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
324 Posts
my left heel rubs the swingarm while I'm riding - it's a little distracting and I'm sure it will damage the finish in time. Can anyone opine on whether the Valters :mouthwate or Rizomas, etc. would help with that?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Rizomas arrived today, easy fit and first impressions are that they make the bike more comfortable (Well for a 5'8" short arse like me anyway) I've got mine set on the lowest and furthest back position and they help to push you forward into the tank in a more aggressive riding position. The pegs are set wider so my heel no longer rubs on the swing arm, I tend to ride on the balls of my feet all the time. My right heel still touches the exhaust so I cant see me curing that issue until I can source a shorty exhaust. Quality is superb as you would expect from Rizoma and i think they look pretty trick. Very impressed. Bought mine from Caprimoto in Italy. Ordered on Tuesday arrived Thursday, not bad particularly as they were charging £50 less than everyone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts