MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a 2015 Brutale 1090RR and looking for some rearsets.

My arthritis is getting worse and suffering more keen pain, i need to relax the angle at the knees a bit, and hoping to find some rearsets that will allow the footpegs to go a little lower.

I currently have the factory adjustable standard pegs, fully adjusted as low as they go (not much, they move about 20mm in circular motion)

I guess by nature, rearsets are designed to offer more scope to go up and rearwards for sports bike riders....rather than move down for comfort, so pehaps what im looking for does not exist.

Has anyone else fitted some rearsets that will give more leg room ? ...just 20 or 25mm will help

TIA

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, had a look on their site, as well as Evolution bike who have a huge selection of rearsets

however its just not clear looking at pics, if you gain much more downwards adjustment. I thought it would be good to hear owners experience who may have done the same. Maybe there are some taller owners out there that have needed more room ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Mark

Had a look at a few options to lower the footpegs and settled on the rearsets from @DesignCorse
Lower the peg by c 20mm - to me it made a big difference and was a good investment
There is a pic in situ on the 'another 1090 on the road' thread in the Brutale section

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mark

Had a look at a few options to lower the footpegs and settled on the rearsets from @DesignCorse
Lower the peg by c 20mm - to me it made a big difference and was a good investment
There is a pic in situ on the 'another 1090 on the road' thread in the Brutale section
thanks Alan

did those rearset adaptors bolt right on using existing bolts ? ...I bought some moto corse (?) similar adapters elsewhere a few years ago, but my frame bolts didnt fit in the holes properly. I ended up returning them. ....just wondering ...they perhaps are supplying new bolts or changed the design slightly. The OE bolts have a collar on them that is recessed.

·
Registered
231 Posts

I use those pegs on my F4 without the extension. They are not the best looking but are cheap and serves the purpose (for me more grip and cheap to replace if I crash)

The model on the link has this extension that you can adjust the position rotating the part that holds the peg.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
thanks Alan

did those rearset adaptors bolt right on using existing bolts ? ...I bought some moto corse (?) similar adapters elsewhere a few years ago, but my frame bolts didnt fit in the holes properly. I ended up returning them. ....just wondering ...they perhaps are supplying new bolts or changed the design slightly. The OE bolts have a collar on them that is recessed.
Bolt straight on using existing bolts. Well engineered

1 - 10 of 10 Posts