MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the stock exhaust on my 7 fiddy and do not like how my heel gets pushed out by the exhaust. I do love the look of the exhaust and do not want to change it. As a matter of fact, I just pulled off an Arrow thunder to return to the stock look. Will any of the rearsets (Sato, Rimoza, etc..) eliminate this issue? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I find it's not the heal guard getting pushed out ,thats the problem, but the fact your foot is pushed away from the peg by the exhaust, i made mine alot better by spacing out the whole rearset by about 14mm made all the difference!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just the exhaust side bloke, it was the only one giving me grief.
Little italians must have another joint in their legs between their knee & ankle????

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input gentlemen. I am looking into several different options. If I go with another rearset, I do not want the Japanese look. Anyone know where I can find pictures of the different brands on an actual Brutale? Outbackbiker, could you take a photo of your solution please?

·
Registered
325 Posts

ooooh, tooo jap like there, multi holes are yuk.
Aculines are the best looking rear sets for a MV imo, they don't use multi holes , but instead an eccentric system like the originals.
For the mods I just machined up some spacers removed the rearsets from the frame & refitted them with spacers & longer bolts to suit.
I've also been looking at adapting some gilles pegs onto the mv brackets so i still have foldable pegs, but they are longer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have look at the Acculign and a set of the MR. I like the look of both, but I want them to clear the reat exhaust so the foot is not pushed out. Anyone know where I can see a picture of these rearsets on an actual Brutale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts