MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know about the compatibility of swapping out rearsets between the brutale and F4? Is there a difference?

Basically, I'd like to take the ones I just got for the F4 and put them on the Brutale, and get some Sato's for the F4.

The MotoCorse catalog has different part IDs for the Brutale vs. F4. I struggle a bit with language there, so figured I'd reach out to you guys first before hoofing it over there to try and ask!

thanks!

:conveyer:

·
Registered
187 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
Does anybody know about the compatibility of swapping out rearsets between the brutale and F4? Is there a difference?

Basically, I'd like to take the ones I just got for the F4 and put them on the Brutale, and get some Sato's for the F4.

The MotoCorse catalog has different part IDs for the Brutale vs. F4. I struggle a bit with language there, so figured I'd reach out to you guys first before hoofing it over there to try and ask!

thanks!

:conveyer:
To use F4 rearsets on a Brutale, you will need spacers between the bracket and the frame on the brake side. Other than that, they will fit.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks. So there is a chance....I'll have a look.

-colin

·
Registered
31 Posts
When i got my Sato rearsets, they were meant for the F4 and like mentioned above, the heel protector that came supplied would foul the mufflers. No problems if you fitted the stock OEM protectors from the original rearsets. I preferred the Satos, so bent it a little to clear e mufflers, downside is i have a little less space for my feet laterally. A better solution would be to install spacers on the base plate. May get round to it someday...

Anyway, from what i gather on e MotoCorse website, the price quoted does not include any heel protectors; you gotta use back the old ones or pay more for the carbon ones. So you definitely can use the Corse ones from your F4 and use e original heel protectors or cough up for the carbon Brutale ones :)

Good luck and have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts