MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the rwhp for a standard brutale 750s.I'm having decat pipe fitted and a powercommander and would like to compare standard to the new bits after its been dynoed.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Is it not possible to run your bike on the dyno now before doing the mods?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I already fitted the decat pipe so it wont be a good basemark to get final differences.I suppose i should've waited :cross:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
333 said:
Unfortunately I already fitted the decat pipe so it wont be a good basemark to get final differences.I suppose i should've waited :cross:

Too bad, :( don't forget to let us know what it's like when you get the PC rigged up too. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
mid pipe

Gained roughly 6 rear wheel hp. Sounds a little throatier and looks a lot better without the lump under the engine. Needs a re-map after, runs way richer but yeah, definitely worth it!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
brutal2dmax said:
I bought it through www.pirateslair.net. Check their website, they specialize on MV and Beemer stuff. Jerry and Amber both avid riders and straight shooters. I've bought a whole bunch of other stuff from them since.
Yeah, I've heard good things, and just ordered a pitbull stand and wheel nut tool from them, but the pipe is $700; Isn't there anyplace (substantially) cheaper?

·
Registered
774 Posts
fazer6 said:
Isn't there anyplace (substantially) cheaper?
Check ebay, it's always a nice place to find cheap stuffs and mid pipe is relatively easy to find there.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Olive said:
Check ebay, it's always a nice place to find cheap stuffs and mid pipe is relatively easy to find there.
Hmm...I've been casually watching for all things MV, but haven't seen a midpipe for the Brut... Probably there are more available in Europe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Try emoto , they stock them.I got mine from them,not bad quality. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mid Pipe replaced
BMC Filter
Power Commander (re-maped)
Got 115 Hp on rear Wheel

javascript:;
Click to view full size image

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive got an arrow midpipe and carbon cans on my 910 with no chip and have had no problems. I plan on a power commander when they are available to maximize hp gains. I have an account with arrow if anyone needs anything.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
rsduce said:
Ive got an arrow midpipe and carbon cans on my 910 with no chip and have had no problems. I plan on a power commander when they are available to maximize hp gains. I have an account with arrow if anyone needs anything.
What exactly can you get us, discount wise?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts