MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the diameter of the holes in the rear wheel (where the axle goes through)? I'm looking at static balancers at the moment and seeing what will work and what my options are. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i don't have this one right now. i could get it for you soon - need swap tires for the upcoming track day.

best i can give you is saturday.

alex

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
altoon said:
i don't have this one right now. i could get it for you soon - need swap tires for the upcoming track day.

best i can give you is saturday.

alex
That would be AWESOME if you could do that :) I would measure it myself but I don't have a socket yet to take off the wheel.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
style_one said:
check marcparnes.com you can get the cones for the front and rear if you need them.
I've seen those and they sure are pretty to look at but I'm not 100% sold on the design. The larger cones aren't solid all the way around the cone. It looks like he cuts them from rectangular stock to same money on material. Additionally I don't like the large thumbscrews. I can't see how the combination of the incomplete cone material and the weight of the thumbscrew helps balancing the wheel. I'm sure it's within 2-3 grams of accuracy but for that much money I want perfection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts