MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work this morning and I had somebody tell me I had no taillights.....

So I look back, and press the brake, and the lights come on, but the running taillights don't work. No way in hell both bulbs blew the lower filament....or did they? Do the rear lights have two fuses, one for running and one for teh rbake light??? I don't currently have the chance to look at the bike(at work), but when I do, I would like to know where to start.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just looked at it....damn, the non brake light filament is THIN.....nowonder it would burn out....going to go grab one!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
awsome lights.. ive never seen them before.. great night visibility and i love how they light up the air ducts from the side..

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
odonata said:
Has anyone ever try to do LED lights?
If you mean an LED 1157, I have and it doesn't work too well. Housing is designed to illuminate from behind the little painted centre that goes through the lens assembly. LED"s illuminate directly behind which just so happens to be the back of that painted tail piece.

Hyperlite's are a different story. Good, bright but look far from OEM.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
JamesC said:
Hyperlite's are a different story. Good, bright but look far from OEM.

Please don't stop there James, Hyperlites, how much. where from, etc. etc.. :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
oicdn said:
I was on my way to work this morning and I had somebody tell me I had no taillights.....

So I look back, and press the brake, and the lights come on, but the running taillights don't work. No way in hell both bulbs blew the lower filament....or did they? Do the rear lights have two fuses, one for running and one for teh rbake light??? I don't currently have the chance to look at the bike(at work), but when I do, I would like to know where to start.
any chance the plug for the lights isn't fully seated?

happened to me - thought I had them connected together all the way, but later found out i had no tail lights...

alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts