MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
That's just for the STM carrier, they make different carrier hats then use a universal outter sprocket teeth ring. It's the same for FBF's system.

IIRC there was a way to modify some parts (on the pre 04 models) to use some of the Duc bits back there but honestly the cost is about the same these days so may as well go with OEM.

·
Registered
431 Posts
So where IS a good place to order replacement rear sprockets for the 910? I haven't looked anywhere, yet, and I'm lazy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only place I've seen so far is Emoto.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone running a 40 or 41 rear sprocket on a 910???

·
Registered
154 Posts
dumbcomputers said:
Anyone running a 40 or 41 rear sprocket on a 910???
the 910r stock has either a 41 or 43 rear sprocket. the engine is the same, so i don't see why you can't run a 41 on the 910.

i wonder if the ncr rear sprocket hub cover fits on the brutale. they're made for the ducati bikes with single-sided swingarm.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 910 comes with a 15 front & 43 rear on a 525 pitch chain. The old 750 came with a 14 front and 41 rear on a 520 pitch chain.

Emoto sells 40, 41, and 43 tooth rear sprockets for the 910. I'm looking for some one with actual experience with either a 40 or 41 rear. Basically how the bike ran with the higher gearing, mileage, etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts