MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, couple of problems... original material too soft and cost. (set up time for a one off job)
The easier option was aftermarket set, looked at quite a few and these (imo) are the best looking...what do you think? come in silver or titanium finish and not as expensive as they look!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a long standing deposit on the Ago, that is if anyone walks in and wants to cash buy, I will have first option.

Delay in decision is simply based on outcome of a little 'tax' issue yet to be cleared!!

Will happen though... :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yes, they do replace both levers, have built in heel guards, so will have to loose my carbon ones......interested?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I agree with Steptoe, very classy. Look forward to seeing the pics.

What are you going to do with all those aftermaket bits if you buy the Ago? :smoking:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
All that kit looks good. Especially like the zorsts. :smoking: Look forward to seeing your pics when you get the rear sets on Graham.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beauty in the eye and all that, but I reckon apart from the original design, these are a best close second!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Looks like it replaces the original rear brake pedal and gear lever.
much more practical dessign, that way the peg to lever distance are always the same no matter where you mount the rearset.

interesting, I prefer the minimalist design of the OEM or Moto Corse but if you need the adjustability this one seems to be very good.

Sato rearsets are also extremely well made, it comes with replacement shifter lever and linkage for GP pattern shifting but not the brake lever.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet received... but ordered through Casoli (the Australia Casoli is very good) yes price was a bit up there at about A$1000.

Certainly will post pic when fitted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts