MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
I have an F4 312RR so old type bike. I have a damaged knee on my left side with about 15 degrees less bend in it than normal and an ankle that has slightly restricted upward movement too.

My bike came with the standard MV adjustable rider foot peg arrangement. I have had X-Bikes cut a section out of the adjuster dog bone and that has given me a slightly lower peg and slightly farther forward.

However I am still looking for that little bit more room to try to stop me getting a sore knee on longer rides and at the same time I am looking to go to race shift pattern as it will be more positive on upshifts as I occasionally miss a shift. Downshifts are less of a problem as they are usually slower anyway.

So does anyone know of any aftermarket rear sets that actually offer adjustment down and forward of the standard position and if at all possible use a rod linkage for gearshifts as this would be easier to go to race shift than installing an upside down shift drum.

Over to you guys.

Allan

·
Registered
194 Posts
You can use Jack-Up plates but switch them round on the sides and then mount upside down. This will allow you to mount your existing rearsets further down.

Only £40 too.

I've got a set and am going to do that to mine.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can use Jack-Up plates but switch them round on the sides and then mount upside down. This will allow you to mount your existing rearsets further down.

Only £40 too.

I've got a set and am going to do that to mine.
Do you have a link to where I can get some ?

Many thanks

Allan

·
Registered
194 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts