MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm really proud to show you my new red rear seat cover bought at Diego's store:

http://www.mvf4.com

Color matches perfectly and it fits so sharp to the tail !

It's a must have, price is high (369 EUR, ± 450 USD) but quality is also really high !

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
Wow looks real clean
You can say that !!
I'm waiting good weather conditions to post High resolution pics.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Olive, looks real good, its always a good feeling when you pay a high price for a part, but when fitted you know its worth every cent!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Hi Olive, It seems to me that the cover is a bit taller than the original cushions (with sort of an aero hump)? could you please post some pix of the whole bike with the new Cowling/cover from a few different angle? the 3 pix earlier looked great but were all close-ups, I would like to see how the cowling/cover blend into the original design. also, it looked like you removed the pillion pegs?

Thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just send pics you want to Alvin. Hope he'll put them on my album.

Keep you inform.

Yes, I remove the rear footpegs.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That look superb Olivier, a really professional job. :smoking:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TX Alvin.

I'd like to edit some of my pics, but on some of them, I don't see the "edit" button, like on previous one. Is it normal ?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I open an old pic, like the one near the boat lift, I have near the comment at the bottom of the picture the words: [edit] in red. When I click on it, I can put comment, and date of pic.

I don't find this [edit] near the new one.

Hope I'm clear enough.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
odonata said:
wow... that looks fantastic, what a sexy tail.
TX Odonata, I prefer not to say what means "tail" in french argot ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alcatraxx and others will understand !

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Olive said:
TX Odonata, I prefer not to say what means "tail" in french argot ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alcatraxx and others will understand !
oui, vous m'avez sous-estime, j'avez su ce que je faisais :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: If you have read some of my posts (especially the pranks from yesterday) you would probably know that there is often double meaning, often very :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Although I can't really speak French but I did live in Paris for 5 weeks(tour/residency) and have worked with many French musicians. of all my friends in different hobbies/fields, I am ashamed to say that we musicians are the filthiest bunch I know :laughing: :laughing: NOT!

·
Registered
6 Posts
my stock rear seat cover blew off somewhere on a 30 mile ride. crazy right?

I thought about this, but ordered a stock one again. ~$140

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my stock rear seat cover blew off somewhere on a 30 mile ride. crazy right?

I thought about this, but ordered a stock one again. ~$140
You can avoid to loose it again by earing a "click" when you put it back on his place. Just push hard enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts