MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the latest F4 omits the rear mudguard. Can anyone with experience tell what that mudguard does in the long run? Does it prevent damage of sorts or is it only good for looks? I can imagine in the rain it would offer less splash but that is about it. Thinking about adding this item onto my F4 but wheel have to come off to do it. Maybe wait till next service and get the part just before hand and install.

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
It keeps the rear shock a bit cleaner.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't get this part. Don't feel I need it. I guess they chose to omit this part I production for appearance. It arguably looks good without it. Even the Panigale folks are swapping theirs out for a lower presence mud guard over stock as it detracts from the floating tire look

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's an interesting take that is hardly ever made reference not installing a rear mud guard on a F4. The norm seemed to be that's the first thing to buy!

I won't get this part. Don't feel I need it. I guess they chose to omit this part I production for appearance. It arguably looks good without it. Even the Panigale folks are swapping theirs out for a lower presence mud guard over stock as it detracts from the floating tire look

1 - 6 of 6 Posts