MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this installed, or better yet have photos of it on a brut?

Carbon 2 in 1 Hugger

I'm looking for a rear hugger, there's a ton of nasty road grit caked on my shock and backside of parts the engine. I came across this, which I think is pretty new because I've been searching on and off in recent past and haven't seen it anywhere else. I could see it looking cool and unique and adding to the asymmetry of the single sided swingarm aesthetic, or I could see it looking kind of gimmicky and dumb. It could also mitigate the issue that some people have had of their upper chain guard coming loose, but that's not enough of a selling point if it looks stupid. Priorities, gentlemen.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'd need to see it installed

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
I doubt very much that Al sit's and checks every new thread every day, best send him an email or post the question in his section mate.
I've always wanted one of those, but never had the money and the urge at the same time, there's always something higher up on the priority list.
Have you checked the photo gallery at ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Anyone seen this installed, or better yet have photos of it on a brut?

Carbon 2 in 1 Hugger

I'm looking for a rear hugger, there's a ton of nasty road grit caked on my shock and backside of parts the engine. I came across this, which I think is pretty new because I've been searching on and off in recent past and haven't seen it anywhere else. I could see it looking cool and unique and adding to the asymmetry of the single sided swingarm aesthetic, or I could see it looking kind of gimmicky and dumb. It could also mitigate the issue that some people have had of their upper chain guard coming loose, but that's not enough of a selling point if it looks stupid. Priorities, gentlemen.

Hi

Designcorse.uk has these nice 2 in 1 huggers in carbon. Check them out.
The quality looks extremely good, and there´s no drilling required. It´s a perfect fit.
You cans see pics from other angles, and it looks superb!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I doubt very much that Al sit's and checks every new thread every day, best send him an email or post the question in his section mate.
I've always wanted one of those, but never had the money and the urge at the same time, there's always something higher up on the priority list.
Have you checked the photo gallery at ?
I need to figure out how to make better use of the gallery. Right now, I've only used it to look at a particular user's photos if I already know they have something I want to look at, be it from mentioning it in a thread post or whatever

My stick-poke at Design Corse was meant as a joke. They seem to always have real installed photos of items when they can. I have no doubt of the quality of the fit and finish if it's a product they stock.

I agree that there's always something higher on the priority list, but my 04 doesn't have any sort of rear hugger and after seeing what kind of havoc has been wreaked on my rear shock and engine compartment, I think it might be worth it. The 2-in-1 isn't really all that much more expensive than a standard rear hugger

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
No worries Chris, wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I've been down the road of buying gear and then it's not what I imaged it to be.
You're very right about needing that hugger to keep or help keep shit from your suspension etc. I'll see if I can get more images, I have about 12 000 MV images on one hard-drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts