MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am looking for a red rear hugger for my 06 Brutale 910s.

Any suggestions on where to get one from would be helpful.

Cheers Mark.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I want a black one for my 2011 920 . Do MV do them or are they only available in carbon ?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Got mine from CAG.
So what did you get, a red one as the original guy asked or a black plastic one or a carbon one :stickpoke. Help the guys out here man.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Sorry Donsy, I was just making the point that the OP should enquire with CAG.

For the record, I got a black plastic one off a 1078 for an excellent price (compared to new). From reading other threads about the compatibility to the new swingarm I was prepared to take the risk that it wouldn't fit. It bolted straight up and fitted without modification.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Oh Crikey

Sorry Donsy, I was just making the point that the OP should enquire with CAG.

For the record, I got a black plastic one off a 1078 for an excellent price (compared to new). From reading other threads about the compatibility to the new swingarm I was prepared to take the risk that it wouldn't fit. It bolted straight up and fitted without modification.
No need to say sorry to me mate, I am just nosey by nature and wanted to know too, thanks for letting us know that the models huggers are interchange-able.
And you are right, be hard to walk past CAG's shop. :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I remembered seeing an online store with dual coloured rear hugger but can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a red/silver one.

If anyone seen it and has the link, please post it here. Thanks a bunch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts