MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

I have noticed that the rear gear flange support (no 27) is a little sloppy on the gear flange (no 37)... is this a case of getting new gear spring drive's (no 30) for it?

PS: did i get that right? LOL

Simon

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,544 Posts
Yes...those are the drive line damper cushions that absorb the hit when you yank the front wheel into the air.!!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes...those are the drive line damper cushions that absorb the hit when you yank the front wheel into the air.!!!
Thanks for that.. looks like i need 5 of them correct?

Does anyone know the best place to get these from?

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Hey G..

I imagine the all mighty CAG will probably have something :)

...did you order your new SPU ?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey G..

I imagine the all mighty CAG will probably have something :)

...did you order your new SPU ?
Cheers for that...

SPU: They had one in stock here in NZ would you believe! Only about $100 bucks more than if i had ordered it from V. It arrives tomorrow, so lets hope that its the right part. Fingers x'ed, touch wood.

·
Administrator
20,544 Posts
The dampers in the sprocket carrier are wear items. Inspect the carrier they fit into for damage if they have been moving a lot. Recommend buy new as used will be worn. Yes, replace them all at same time.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dampers in the sprocket carrier are wear items. Inspect the carrier they fit into for damage if they have been moving a lot. Recommend buy new as used will be worn. Yes, replace them all at same time.
About NZ$70 per damper!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts