MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just got back from holiday for a week :smoking: and thought i would update you witht he rear camera,
All working well but unable to test as i have broken a rib...bugger :rant: , desperate to test while riding. Can only check with the garage open but seems good.
Thought i would post some pics so you can see it working, the picture is of my garage door and my backpack so not very interesting......

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg, thanks for the get well wish, i am so frustrated and want to ride the MV.
I took time testing the area with a temperature probe, the highest i got in that part was about 80 degrees in traffic, the cammera is rated at 60 degrees max so i made a heat sheild so hopefully all will be ok, will keep you updated....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
EVO Chris said:
Hi Greg, thanks for the get well wish, i am so frustrated and want to ride the MV.
I took time testing the area with a temperature probe, the highest i got in that part was about 80 degrees in traffic, the cammera is rated at 60 degrees max so i made a heat sheild so hopefully all will be ok, will keep you updated....
i can't wait to hear (and see) more
what a great install

heal quickly, my friend

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matty said:
kick ass set up...where ya get it from..i was thinkin of doing the same thing at some point :yo:
Thanks Matty, I Have a friend who sets up cars in this way, he supplied me the parts and all i had to do was make a bracket and loom, do a bit of temperature testing and assemble, pleased with the results. I could get the camera and Lcd screen for u and help with an installation. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Bright sunlight in Britain Ben. Are you kidding, :jsm: that was last month! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your right John.......all of 4 days. Joking apart, I used it on my enduro for a while to prove it worked ok, i did on and off road riding and its was perfectly visible, the MV is a bit more sheltered (screen etc) and should provide a better view, damn these bones.
thanks for the well wish Adonata

·
Registered
165 Posts
Has anyone else done this! i was thinking of doing this mood during the winter!
Any solutions out there?

Regards

Johnni

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all, i have covered about 1000 miles since fitting this version :yo: , I have been in all weathers, i rely on it totally, my traffic riding (lots here in the uk) is so much easier and i would recommend to all, but useless :bash: on motorways (highways) so i still have to lift my arm and have a glance over my shoulder. :cry:
I took the MV to a local bike show at the beginning of the month and it was well received by all sports bike riders, it sort of adds a second dimension to riding knowing whats going on whilst glancing at your rev counter! :highclap: When Emoto have sorted one out i would like to hear your views. :stickpoke
Chris

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
agusta01 said:
Chris, you might of already said, but how clear is the pictures, not specifically the screen?
Clear and crisp picture until above 60mph then iyou need too much concentration to see whats behind, only really useful for filtering and low speed over taking. Would not be without it now though. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anothermvfanatic said:
hey chris
Whats the cost of this unit again'
sorry to be a pain
I have sent you a PM
cheers
Chris

1 - 20 of 29 Posts