MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't laugh at me, but the seat is really really hard :) Does someone know if the seat from the ORO version is more comfortable ? unfortunately, the seat in the accessories catalog will not be available till august.

Any ideas ? Did somebody already crashed his ORO :) ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Perhaps a ZZR1400 would be suit your derrière more! Lol

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew that this would happen! The F3 seat is extremly hard ! Try it out....its something that not even Ducati had on the old machines!

What about a woolly seat cover?

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was being serious!

And I will try it, but mine is for racing so my arse won't spend a great deal of time actually on it!

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

·
Registered
153 Posts
@HighRisk

It is absolutely normal, have driven a few sport-bikes before, all nearly the same, the F4 has the same "problem" if it is a prob for you...

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I found with my F4 that something changed over time. I don't know if it was me or the seat...but we have kinda melded together.

I do have a very nice falsetto now down at the Karaoke night ; )

joe

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I found the ride a lot harsher on the Daytona compared to the Fireblade, but soon got used to it. Cycling shorts are a great help.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I had the same issue with my first F4 in 2000 and after I sorted it I did the same to my subsequent two:

Sit on the bike in the normal riding position and get (probably the wife/girlfriend) to feel around and see exactly what part your of your ar*e your sitting on.

With my F4 I was basically sitting on the top part of my legs, my wife could virtually slide her hand under my bum.

Next step either DIY or some one like Ade with his seat business, get them (or DIY) to lift the padding to fit your bum, on the 750 I put a little extra foam UNDERNEATH the original shaped foam, that way the seat looks the same, this worked very well on the early F4:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts