·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
I can't tell if it's real or not, but I do like it. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The "Brutale MV Corse" was realized by MV Corse in San Marino as a "unique" model based on the request of an Italian biker. You can see many different pictures on the Motociclando Forum (thanks to Frankie who made them and to his friend who... purchased it).

Alka did his version, too even if a little bit different.

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
starfighter said:
The "Brutale MV Corse" was realized by MV Corse in San Marino as a "unique" model based on the request of an Italian biker. You can see many different pictures on the Motociclando Forum (thanks to Frankie who made them and to his friend who... purchased it).

Alka did his version, too even if a little bit different.
But in MOTOCICLANDO FORUM,some guys said that Brutale could be an COMPUTER WORK!!!!Why there isn`t any people on???
Mah.....I hope to see another pics and I hope to receive Dott.sa Giglia`s answer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pigiolino,

If You read the whole thread You can get the answer You are looking for. The "Special" was made for a friend of Frankie and he is the one who took the pictures that You posted.

If You like the bike (as I do...) or if You need more info You can contact Frankie via MP thorugh the Motociclando Forum. You do not live far from him so, maybe, You can also ask him if You can have a look at it and, for sure, You can ask him to send more detailed pictures.

Ciao
Alessandro

·
Registered
645 Posts
pigiolino said:
Ok.Dott.sa Giglia answer me than was made for one person in particular,and whoever wont the brutale corse they can built...Question resolved..
Bye bye by Greece!!! :)
So does that mean I could get a Starfighter with a red frame from MV if I know who to talk to?

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts