MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

here it's 23.58, is still today... :)

At 7.14 I'll take the train from Arezzo to Roma, than at 11:30 the flight to Philadelphia... I'll arrive at 15:30!

For the tests... I've read a lot of questions about the "closed door".

I still don't know if you can come to see because is not a mine decision. If it was mine, I let you all inside and have pictures with all of you!
But I'm not the boss and I still don't know what I'll test so...

To be sure and don't throw away your time... I think is better for you to call FERRACCI and ask someone if you can come inside.

For me aren't there problems but... as I say before, I still don't know ... is my FIRST time :)

I'm crazy now, too much happy to come over there, for me is a dream comes true!

See you soon guys!!!

I'll be on the web as soon as possible in USA!!!

CIAO!!!

Luca

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I wonder if there is a "friends" list to get us on :moped:

Luca, good luck! Keep us posted on your progress and such. Have a blast!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Hmmm......it's only a 1.5-2 hour drive for me...I'll take my chances...see what you can do!!!!

As far as I know, I'll be the only member of the board trying to show, so if you can, do you think you can get me in as an "MV.NET Representative"???

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
Hmmm......it's only a 1.5-2 hour drive for me...I'll take my chances...see what you can do!!!!

As far as I know, I'll be the only member of the board trying to show, so if you can, do you think you can get me in as an "MV.NET Representative"???
Nate....
you know that ALEX BENNETT is on this board
i'll call him tomorrow and see what i can do
i'm sure that if ANYONE in the US can make this happen for you (and, therefore, US).... he can

let me know how i can get in touch with YOU tomorrow
i DO still have your cell phone number

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^^ Who is Alex Bennett???

Sounds good. Yeah, gimme a call whenever you can. If I don't answer my phone leave me a message and I'll return it ASAP (I get crappy reception at work).

Lemme know what you can do....there's a couple other people tryin to pull strings to get me in as well....hopefully things work out. I'm anxious to take pics...I'm trying to get my buddies SLR....but it's not lookin good, lol.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
^^ Who is Alex Bennett???

Sounds good. Yeah, gimme a call whenever you can. If I don't answer my phone leave me a message and I'll return it ASAP (I get crappy reception at work).

Lemme know what you can do....there's a couple other people tryin to pull strings to get me in as well....hopefully things work out. I'm anxious to take pics...I'm trying to get my buddies SLR....but it's not lookin good, lol.

i'll call you now

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
237 Posts
Best of luck to you! I hope you have a great time here in the US :yo:
I know we're more than happy to have you here :moped:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts