MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new never used Ray Ban General in Black chrome for sale. This is authentic RB. Frame is made in Italy and the lens on this one is photochromatic. I'm asking $350 ( FIRM just looking to get my money back. wifey did not like it.) plus shipping. This is a rare item and tag is till on it and original case. Now here are some pics
Thanks in advance.

here some few description.
Ray Ban Black Chrome 58mm Shooter with B&L RB50 Lenses.

famous Ray Ban sunglasses, A real classic masterpiece. This sunglasses old stock brand new condition. Classic Ray Ban Black Chrome Shooter Frame Made in Italy in New mint condition. All hinges tight and arms straight. Ray Ban 58[]9 printed on the bridge. Comes with Brand New and Famous RB50 lenses Made in USA. These vintage lenses known from B&L Ray Ban "The General", produced in 1987. Amber color with front mirrored coating and light gold coating on the back of the lens. The lenses become darker at sun light and change color from amber to gray in cold sunny day with bright snow. Comes with Ray Ban B&L case and RB50 tag.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
. I'm asking $350 ( FIRM just looking to get my money back. wifey did not like it.).

Bobby, not to be disrespectful, but do you really expect to get your money back on used sunglasses? Maybe if Arnold wore them in Terminator............or Elvis maybe. :stickpoke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Bobby, not to be disrespectful, but do you really expect to get your money back on used sunglasses? Maybe if Arnold wore them in Terminator............or Elvis maybe. :stickpoke
You gotta take him at his word Randy - he does say "I have a brand new never used" - the fact that he bought them makes them second hand? - Bit harsh Bubba :( being in the middle of those damn winds - we'll forgive ya :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You gotta take him at his word Randy - he does say "I have a brand new never used" - the fact that he bought them makes them second hand? - Bit harsh Bubba :( being in the middle of those damn winds - we'll forgive ya :)

Re-read my post........I said "Not to be disrespectful......."

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA! Any of you clowns :nutkick:want it? Thanks for the BUMP

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
HA! Any of you clowns :nutkick:want it? Thanks for the BUMP
You're welcome & here's another bump. No sorry, I bought the lesser version in January on my way to NZ for $140 duty free. Nowhere near as cool as those though.......I'd keep them if I were you, my wife didn't like my beard for the 1st 3 years either ..and now? She still doesn't & BOTH are still here!:laughing:

Re-read my post........I said "Not to be disrespectful......."
So next time I want to piss on a parade all I have to do is lead with "Not to be disrespectful......"???? :stickpoke :laughing: Come on Randy, you are way above that reasoning!
We all screw up from time to time, there's no harm in admitting it ;)

I have made some posts then looked at them a few days later and cringed, fortunately I haven't been called on them......... yet! :laughing:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks MVista....

You're welcome & here's another bump. No sorry, I bought the lesser version in January on my way to NZ for $140 duty free. Nowhere near as cool as those though.......I'd keep them if I were you, my wife didn't like my beard for the 1st 3 years either ..and now? She still doesn't & BOTH are still here!:laughing:

So next time I want to piss on a parade all I have to do is lead with "Not to be disrespectful......"???? :stickpoke :laughing: Come on Randy, you are way above that reasoning!
We all screw up from time to time, there's no harm in admitting it ;)

I have made some posts then looked at them a few days later and cringed, fortunately I haven't been called on them......... yet! :laughing:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Bobby, I've been married for 33 years now. In all of those years, I've never bought anything, at any price, that I felt compelled to sell because my wife didn't like it. It's certainly not because I've always chosen what she preferred. If it was a big ticket item (cars, etc.), I'd always confer with her first, and if it was a small ticket item (sunglasses......) it just didn't matter.

So again, you're selling sunglasses because your wife doesn't like them? To each his own, but I just don't get it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Either way, I hope you get your price.....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear you. i purchased it hoping she will like it, but i failed. i was hoping she will eventually like it but she prefered other sunglasses. But i dont get what you dont get..
thanks and hopefully i will recover atleast most of it.

Bobby, I've been married for 33 years now. In all of those years, I've never bought anything, at any price, that I felt compelled to sell because my wife didn't like it. It's certainly not because I've always chosen what she preferred. If it was a big ticket item (cars, etc.), I'd always confer with her first, and if it was a small ticket item (sunglasses......) it just didn't matter.

So again, you're selling sunglasses because your wife doesn't like them? To each his own, but I just don't get it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
But i dont get what you dont get..
I'm really just cutting up with you, and kidding around. :)

I recently bought a new Harley Sportster 48 with the black tank. Jackie loved it. I bought the "Big Bass Gold" metal flake tank that looks like a '70s bowling ball and put it on the bike. She HATES it! Am I going to change it back? Nope........I like it. She'll be OK.

You bought the glasses because you liked them, right?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm really just cutting up with you, and kidding around. :)

I recently bought a new Harley Sportster 48 with the black tank. Jackie loved it. I bought the "Big Bass Gold" metal flake tank that looks like a '70s bowling ball and put it on the bike. She HATES it! Am I going to change it back? Nope........I like it. She'll be OK.

You bought the glasses because you liked them, right?
No worries, I have learned not to take anything personal. and i bought it because i like it ?
Yeah something like that..LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts