MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8/21/08 I posted a short list of the bikes I've dropped. I can now add my Brute. I injured my right index finger at work. Nasty. 9 weeks recovery. I'm cleaning the garage and think. Just a roll around the block. Hit the end of the drive and she slipped right out from under me. Rats! I did it the end of last summer. No major damage. :banghead:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I did the same myself last week. I was cleaning the front wheel and turned the handlebars full lock with the bike on the kickstand. It must haved moved the bike just forward enough to put the kickstand over center and down it went with me hanging onto the handlebar trying to resist gravity. Nothing touched but the Motovation frame slider, axle slider and the bar end. I was lucky. You can barely see the marks on the sliders. Lesson well learned.

·
Registered
86 Posts
mv

I did the same myself last week. I was cleaning the front wheel and turned the handlebars full lock with the bike on the kickstand. It must haved moved the bike just forward enough to put the kickstand over center and down it went with me hanging onto the handlebar trying to resist gravity. Nothing touched but the Motovation frame slider, axle slider and the bar end. I was lucky. You can barely see the marks on the sliders. Lesson well learned.
Note to myself - must get axle slider

Rgds
Jonathan:brutale:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts