MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Boris from AMCN

Hey team, I just sent a mail to Jeff Ware (editor) at Rapdi Magazine and asked if he would like to run a story on the Musta.

Thanks to John M for providing his details...and everyone else's efforts in generating some possible press?

Agusta Muter Riders

Boris from AMCN did return my call this morning (he is a MV Fan and does all the MV write ups for AMCN).

1st the bad news - he can't make the Agusta Muster this weekend as he is out of town, however, he was very grateful for receiving an invite from us to come along and do a ride / story.

Now the Good News - He is awaiting to get info from PFG on when the 2010 models hit Oz and he'll be loaning a bike for a few weeks and of course doing a write up for AMCN. When he get's the bike he has promised to get back in touch with me so that he can come along for a ride with us from Sydney.

I'll be following him up every month or so to get updates etc and I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Agusta Muter Riders

Boris from AMCN did return my call this morning (he is a MV Fan and does all the MV write ups for AMCN).

1st the bad news - he can't make the Agusta Muster this weekend as he is out of town, however, he was very grateful for receiving an invite from us to come along and do a ride / story.

Now the Good News - He is awaiting to get info from PFG on when the 2010 models hit Oz and he'll be loaning a bike for a few weeks and of course doing a write up for AMCN. When he get's the bike he has promised to get back in touch with me so that he can come along for a ride with us from Sydney.

I'll be following him up every month or so to get updates etc and I'll keep you posted.
Nice work John...I see the makings of Agusta Musta II for all those who chicken out this weekend??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Guys,

I managed to miss the details on this meeting. Can someone provide the details?

Thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts