MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK -with what looks like a record turn out for the Sydney Agusta Musta on the 30th May (15 MV's so far), some have suggested (MVRick) it is 'press worthy' and that we should drop Rapid a line to see if they want to to come and have a look at 15 shiny toys??

I think this is a great idea, but not sure of the best point of contact at Rapid?

Does anyone have a connection in there??

Look forward to your feedback...:smoking:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Luke

I've just called AMCN - I'm sending an email to Boris to see if he's interested in the story.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Have we got someone in the group who can use a camera for our own photos? I'm bringing a camera but i'm simply a point and click man so they aren't 'artsy' at all :(

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I was also planning to bring a camera.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was also planning to bring a camera.
Have we got someone in the group who can use a camera for our own photos? I'm bringing a camera but i'm simply a point and click man so they aren't 'artsy' at all :(
I am reasonably handy with the camera...even considering leaving my ventura spada back and racks on the Brute so I can bring some decent camera kit?? I am also going to secure a Hero HD camera to record some on road action!!

Oooo, the excitement....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey team, I just sent a mail to Jeff Ware (editor) at Rapdi Magazine and asked if he would like to run a story on the Musta.

Thanks to John M for providing his details...and everyone else's efforts in generating some possible press?

·
Registered
332 Posts
A bit off track but ALTO still have my bike under warranty and have told me they can not get parts from Paul Feeney any more as they are not a dealer...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PFG want me to stop ringing them about ALTO :blah:
LOL...will be good to see if it materialises?

Nice work if you can pull it off for the weekend...there will be plenty of camera power, and with me and my biz one of the bigger social media distribution points around, they WILL get press and interest.

Stay on it...keep up the blah and rah
:yo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts