MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have rapid bike installed on Brutale S? I bought rapid bike 2 and installed on my bike already. I am wondering if someone got custom map for full arrow dual titanium exhaust system.

rapid bike 2

my exhaust

·
Registered
571 Posts
sorry to sound like an idiot. :confused:

but what's Rapid Bike? I've never heard of it. Has it helped any?

·
Registered
473 Posts
rapid bike

Its not as comom as PC in EUA so no wonder people dont know it.
I am considering to buy one also just confirming if one can be used to both bikes, my BrutaleR euro2 and the R312.

I dont have any problem sending a map then but I think you must take your bike to a proper shop where it can be fine tuned with proper tools, AF tunning.

you must get it 100% tunned for your bike so you take all the benefict from the money you paid.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I put one on my 08 312r @ I could not get a proper map from RAPID BIKE in
Italy. The frist time I rode with 0 map it ran very strong, I rode about 12 to 15
miles stopped to get fuel. But when I tried to start it ,the bike would not start.
The RAPID BIKE box was under the seat, @ it was very hot. So then I took it
off and put it in a cooler for about 20 min. I finaly got it started but running like
it was running on three cylinder.

I took the 312 bake to the shop. What I found out was the RAPID BIKE CO. in ITALY
did not have it sorted out for the 312 and did not have a map.

My bike with map or no map it made my bike very hard to start. Once the bike was riden and you turned the bike off if you did not start the bike up right away, the bike
is very very hard to start. It has to cool off @ its not running hot. So i took it @
the bike started right up let it sit and idle get up to tem. 5 times no trouble.

So my 2cents is that I don't think RAPID BIKE is ready for 312, but things change with
them hourly and I will when they have it worked out put it back on.

My bike is in ATLANTA at the MV dealer getting rg3, mid pipe, header and FBF eprom
I will let everyone know.

Thanks Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts