·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'd rather have a sister in a house of ill repute. Not since the Muira has Lambo built anything to get my attention. Randrew, you need to get with the program.

(The new Huracan (sp?) does look ok.....)

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was waiting for your classic "uglier than a man's ass" comment.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I was waiting for your classic "uglier than a man's ass" comment.
:). Randrew......being married to such a pretty lady, and fathering such a pretty daughter, and riding what many would agree is the prettiest F4 around......how can you besmirch your reputation Jonesing over those butt ugly Lambos?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
:). Randrew......being married to such a pretty lady, and fathering such a pretty daughter, and riding what many would agree is the prettiest F4 around......how can you besmirch your reputation Jonesing over those butt ugly Lambos?
You gonna respond?:popcorn:

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Call me a fool. I will place it on my Christmas list. Maybe she will buy it and you can call her a fool.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You gonna respond?:popcorn:
:drummer:

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
I've got to side with Randrew (like a child of the Randarosa....:smoking:) on this one. Yes, I'd get the model and I'd certainly have a Lambo in the drive. That's a man's car.:popcorn:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've got to side with Randrew (like a child of the Randarosa....:smoking:) on this one. Yes, I'd get the model and I'd certainly have a Lambo in the drive. That's a man's car.:popcorn:
Feline......:naughty:

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your just jealous you wasted money on that prancing horse years ago. Knowing you should of got a raging bull.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Andrew, if Randy had known he could get the Brutie lovers' Lambo, he'd have been all over it. :stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
There is a picture for everything, isn't there....

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Actually, that car should have a vanity plate that reads.....

...are you ready for it...?

"RANBO"

:wave:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts