MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the update. Cant wait for the season to start again anyway, Randy or no Randy.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
love ya work Sam !

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So guys i know what really happened cant say it on here but wasnt another ride...all i can say is was very spiteful of randy and he could have handled it better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Pretty sad he did what he did only one race in

·
Registered
898 Posts
Thanks Sam, will the real reasons be released at some point to the media? Would love to know what happened but as you say very sad it was handled this way.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks Sam, will the real reasons be released at some point to the media? Would love to know what happened but as you say very sad it was handled this way.
Look it will eventually become known as you can expect people will start to talk about it unless the team can keep it secret really Sad it’s happened he could have won the championship brain explosion from randy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Will the bike be offered to another rider If so who is available!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Will the bike be offered to another rider If so who is available!
Arent they running 3 bikes this year? Im thinking they will just keep the other two and scrap the 3rd bike and concentrate on the other two riders

·
Registered
5 Posts
This should be the reason Randy left...

Following an investigation, the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team’s results from Phillip Island will not stand due to an unintentional engine infringement
On July 30th, 2020, the FIM World Superbike Stewards received a report from the FIM Superbike World Championship Technical Director, stating that some engines belonging to the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team were unsealed without prior permission after the Yamaha Finance Australian Round. This is an infringement of the 2020 FIM Superbike, Supersport and Supersport 300 World Championships regulations and specifically, article 2.3.10 in general and paragraph d.
FIM WorldSBK Stewards understood that the team’s act didn’t occur with an intention to make an infringement nor to gain an advantage in any way. This was more of a visual mechanical check and the result of a miscommunication. The team brought it upon themselves to contact the FIM about the issue. Nonetheless, the process was not performed as per the Championship regulations and therefore, article 2.3.10.d is very clear and must be applied in any case.
For the above reasons, the Stewards, in accordance to the FIM Disciplinary and Arbitration code, have decided to penalise the team with the disqualification from all events in which the below engines have been used. Two engines were unsealed on Randy Krummenacher’s motorcycle, and one each used by Raffaele De Rosa and Federico Fulligni.
(Island-102/01)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This should be the reason Randy left...

Following an investigation, the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team’s results from Phillip Island will not stand due to an unintentional engine infringement
On July 30th, 2020, the FIM World Superbike Stewards received a report from the FIM Superbike World Championship Technical Director, stating that some engines belonging to the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team were unsealed without prior permission after the Yamaha Finance Australian Round. This is an infringement of the 2020 FIM Superbike, Supersport and Supersport 300 World Championships regulations and specifically, article 2.3.10 in general and paragraph d.
FIM WorldSBK Stewards understood that the team’s act didn’t occur with an intention to make an infringement nor to gain an advantage in any way. This was more of a visual mechanical check and the result of a miscommunication. The team brought it upon themselves to contact the FIM about the issue. Nonetheless, the process was not performed as per the Championship regulations and therefore, article 2.3.10.d is very clear and must be applied in any case.
For the above reasons, the Stewards, in accordance to the FIM Disciplinary and Arbitration code, have decided to penalise the team with the disqualification from all events in which the below engines have been used. Two engines were unsealed on Randy Krummenacher’s motorcycle, and one each used by Raffaele De Rosa and Federico Fulligni.
(Island-102/01)
So its taken 5 months for the FIM to figure out the engines where unsealed? Why didnt the FIM say so straight after the weekend?

Doesnt make sense ... could be part of the reason but its not the main reason

·
Registered
898 Posts
So its taken 5 months for the FIM to figure out the engines where unsealed? Why didnt the FIM say so straight after the weekend?

Doesnt make sense ... could be part of the reason but its not the main reason

Agreed, why wait so long and then release the information only now? Also seems like a genuine mistake (according to the report) so silly to leave for such a minor thing really.
Watching WSS soon, hoping De Rosa would be a bit further up the field. First race in 30mins time so who knows I suppose.

Reactions: wnehme
21 - 34 of 34 Posts