MV Agusta Forum banner

Randy leaves MVRC

4K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  Fredzedex 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#7 ·
Reading Randy's statement I got the impression that RC were planning on putting illegal parts on the bike as he referred to a risk to his reputation and safety.

It was the most odd thing I have ever read from a professional athlete. Then again, being locked up in my house for the last 3 months has also been rather odd.

Can't be good.

#12 ·
Our Tasmanian member is on another planet with his wit.
To a simpleton like myself, it just comes across as being a smart-arse, or a shit stirrer. Either way, not cool, and not adding anything to the thread.

To get things back on track:

#13 ·
It's another case of not knowing your audience...or your target in this case.

#15 ·
Mac Japan and Germany ( the most prevalent auto/Motorcycle manufacturing companies in the world) are investing in Hydrogen , a limitless energy source. YES it isnt as efficient as electric but then again neither is gasoline. and if we a never ending resource of gasoline/oil electric cars ect would have never been developed at all. When the intrastructure of hydrogen is finished so shall electric vehicles= too many problems in daily use as a whole.

#16 ·
I gues you don’t understand the inefficiencies of generating electricity.

#18 ·
Turns out randy got an offer from ducati and made up a story to break his mv contract to get out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yet, he did not get the Barni ride that people were suggesting (after RK tested on the Barni Ducati), and Melandri got that ride. There must be more to the story!
Krummenacher is surely a bit quick to open his mouth. Even winning the championship, he probably lost his Bardahl ride after publicly complaining that the team purposely gave him a slower bike than his team mate Caricasulo. Shortly after he back-pedaled and kind of apologized for his comments. Not a good strategy to make friends!! Now he kind of did the same with MV. Not very smart.

But, I have difficulties believing he would come up with such strong accusations, in order to have a legal base to get out of a contract, without having a solid contract on the other side. Unless Barni really fucked him. It just seems too random. We probably will never know the true story.

He really may end up on a E-bike. Seems a bit the category for washed up racers....

#31 ·
This should be the reason Randy left...

Following an investigation, the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team’s results from Phillip Island will not stand due to an unintentional engine infringement
On July 30th, 2020, the FIM World Superbike Stewards received a report from the FIM Superbike World Championship Technical Director, stating that some engines belonging to the MV Agusta Reparto Corse team were unsealed without prior permission after the Yamaha Finance Australian Round. This is an infringement of the 2020 FIM Superbike, Supersport and Supersport 300 World Championships regulations and specifically, article 2.3.10 in general and paragraph d.
FIM WorldSBK Stewards understood that the team’s act didn’t occur with an intention to make an infringement nor to gain an advantage in any way. This was more of a visual mechanical check and the result of a miscommunication. The team brought it upon themselves to contact the FIM about the issue. Nonetheless, the process was not performed as per the Championship regulations and therefore, article 2.3.10.d is very clear and must be applied in any case.
For the above reasons, the Stewards, in accordance to the FIM Disciplinary and Arbitration code, have decided to penalise the team with the disqualification from all events in which the below engines have been used. Two engines were unsealed on Randy Krummenacher’s motorcycle, and one each used by Raffaele De Rosa and Federico Fulligni.
(Island-102/01)

#32 ·
So its taken 5 months for the FIM to figure out the engines where unsealed? Why didnt the FIM say so straight after the weekend?

Doesnt make sense ... could be part of the reason but its not the main reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.