MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm grabbing a coffee in downtown San Francisco and a flash of red catches my eye. It's an MV Magni something... parked in an office. I snapped a photo. I have no other details.

A Magni MV is pretty valuable to be just an office decoration, isn't it?

SF is an awesome motorcycle town, and the vintage bike scene seems to be really healthy. You never know what you'll run into around the corner!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
A Magni MV is one of my dream bikes. unfortunately, many owners of rare & valuable bikes tend to 'park' them as they consider the bike to valuable to ride especially if the bike gets dropped or something breaks as parts are can be unobtainable or very expensive. In someways this is good as the bike is preserved for future generations but then I am one of the people who would prefer to ride the bike (and I don't mean just toodle around). It's just a matter of where and when.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I always find stiff like this amazing .... thanks for the pic Ivan & for what it is worth I am very much with Russ on this, those things should be ridden & ridden 'well ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its awesome when you find unexpected surprises like that.
In the last 2 weeks i have seen a guy riding a 1936 brough superior ss80
around every day. :mouthwate

·
Registered
88 Posts
Random MV spotted...in Tokyo

Found this while walking the kitchen supplies district of Asakusa, Tokyo. Fairly rare 750SS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts