MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I want to add a RAM mount to the handlebars. I think there was a simple RAM mount that could replace one of the top clamp bolts, but I am unsure of the size of the bolt and if the one on the RAM Mount website will fit. Anyone here who has done this already and can help point me in the right direction?

Cheers -

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not sure about that style mount, but I have the RAM mount with a U-bolt that just goes around the handlebar. Works great.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for. I've used these on a variety of bikes including my Turismo, a very solid mount. The bolts have an 8mm thread and three of varying lengths are included. You'll also need a double socket arm (B 1" ball series) to attach your device (short, medium or long) along with a corresponding plate with another ball on it, you might already have these parts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this is what you're looking for. I've used these on a variety of bikes including my Turismo, a very solid mount. The bolts have an 8mm thread and three of varying lengths are included. You'll also need a double socket arm (B 1" ball series) to attach your device (short, medium or long) along with a corresponding plate with another ball on it, you might already have these parts?
That’s exactly it! Many thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts