MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I go down to the dealer's on Friday to complete the adoption process that will make a shiny new '08 312R all mine. I spent the entire day shuttling between bankers, insurance agents and salesmen, having to explain to each one why it is a GOOD THING to have the "fastest production motorcycle in the world"...

I haven't signed this many pieces of paper since the parole hearing. Strangely, it didn't seem to bother me all that much.

Since I knew I was going to be running all over south Texas, I took the Brutale so I could be sure of a little fun in the process. Anyway, I ended up leaving the Brute at the dealer's when I picked up the 312, thinking that I would fast-talk (or bribe) my long-suffering wife into giving me a ride back to pick up the Brute.

Then, it began to rain. Serious, big-time rain. I'm talking rain of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. And it has now lasted for three straight days. The rivers and bayous are overflowing. The storm drains gave up long ago. The top few feet of soil are all in the Gulf of Mexico. The only people happy are the displaced Cajuns and a few catfish farmers.

Dammit.

Oh well, it sure looks good sitting there in the garage.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Don't worry Noah felt the same when he picked up his 312R :toothless :laughing:

Seriously, congrats on the 312 :yo: and i hope good weather comes soon so you can enjoy it :f4:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts