MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Got problems with my Senna, nothing serious but 2 days ago I was riding, going hard back home and at the last km's. :confused: something starts to smell weird. I looked down on my left side seeing some damps and flued all over my bike plus even spitting on my screen. Lucky, I was almost home. First I thaught it was a probelm with the expansion flued reservoir. Today, I went to the dealership and told the story. They mmm, probably you are the second that has a bad radiator. They have a 1000R stripped whit same problem. They checked, and yes bad radiator. They checked aswell the frame numbers of both bikes and they are following eachother, very close. It's the last production series and more bikes might get the problem. But hey, if it happens to you, don't pannic. Now you know what the problem might be.

I had to leave my bike :bawling: and got home whit a MV F4s 750, first model. :laughing: it's slow!

MV regards,

MotoMorfose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
odonata said:
hey, it's been a while... I have my Senna too now.

just curious what's your frame number?
Hi Odonata,

How is the Senna? Amazing isn't it? got now 2650 km on the tacho :laughing: driving whenever i can.

knowing always when i leave but never know when get home :)

my frame number is 4481
regards,
Helmut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
MotoMorfose , No problem with mine yet. Hopefully it isn't a design problem. You were lucky to be close to home. Where is Kortrijk ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rduc999 said:
MotoMorfose , No problem with mine yet. Hopefully it isn't a design problem. You were lucky to be close to home. Where is Kortrijk ?
I live in the flemish part of Belgium and Kortrijk is located in the west side of Belgium, province Westvlaanderen, only a few km's from France. want to visit? :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
MotoMorfose , Sounds like great riding , weather permiting. I'll come visit there. You can visit in Southern California.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rduc999 said:
MotoMorfose , Sounds like great riding , weather permiting. I'll come visit there. You can visit in Southern California.
Sounds great i've been in the States a long time ago was 10 years old went to Disney World and the everglades. Never went to the west side, most be awsome. I'll let you know when I am intending to come.

Cheers
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
Hi Odonata,

How is the Senna? Amazing isn't it? got now 2650 km on the tacho :laughing: driving whenever i can.

knowing always when i leave but never know when get home :)

my frame number is 4481
regards,
Helmut
Helmut, it's been a while... here is the thread about me getting the bike:http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2413


the Senna is great except for what happened here:http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2537

I am riding it daily, in 12 days I have about 600 miles so far. I love it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
odonata said:
Helmut, it's been a while... here is the thread about me getting the bike:http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2413


the Senna is great except for what happened here:http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2537

I am riding it daily, in 12 days I have about 600 miles so far. I love it!!!
Wow!!! Sorry hear this. Man, I would freak out. If I can give you a good advise, never leave from site. I went for a drink and was only a few meters from it and people were almost putting their bicycles against it, can you believe. It's a beauty you don't leave by herselve.

Have you repaired the damage yet?
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
Wow!!! Sorry hear this. Man, I would freak out. If I can give you a good advise, never leave from site. I went for a drink and was only a few meters from it and people were almost putting their bicycles against it, can you believe. It's a beauty you don't leave by herselve.

Have you repaired the damage yet?
not repaired yet except the brake lever, it will take a while before we can get the replacement parts... and of course, I will have all damaged parts REPLACED.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
I can't believe that happened to you ! I just don't let any of my bikes out of my sight. That could have happened in front of you. At least , you would have known who's ass you were going to kick.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top