MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!!

Just turned the key this morning all fitted up for a ride and small streams of coolant come shooting out of the front of the radiator. I can't see any damage and the bike has sat for almost two weeks.

So upset today at this. I'll post a pic later. Still under warranty for a few weeks so I'll try to drop it off to my dealer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new radiator and sprag being shipped - the leak was from a weld

·
Registered
181 Posts
My greatest fear is when my B3 goes out of warranty in 8 months. Mine has been in the shop about 5 times so far. Love the bike, just wish it were more reliable.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on, I never had intentions of selling this bike but it reminds me so much of a trailer queen. I WANT TO RIDE

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i went in a week before warranty hit and the dealer took care of everything - i never bothered to follow up on here but i got in one or two more rides after getting the bike back in October. I work a few hundred miles from where i keep the bike so i havent seen it in probably 6 weeks but my only disappointment was the dealer not taking the time to clean the coolant off of the bike where it had spilled on to... shame really

1 - 7 of 7 Posts