MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well... just got the reply...

"Thanks for contacting us regarding this.
I've looked into this for yourself and spoken with R&G Racing and unfortunately, we cannot confirm if this radiator guard is compatible with the 2019 Dragster 800 RR as they haven't had the chance to test this on the bike yet."

I guess I won't go with the R&G...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was looking for a Rad guard for my DRAGSTER 2018 model and was also looking at the R&G...Will it fit my bike? I've checked their website and it's says it will but from this thread I'm now not convinced.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
i ordered my radguard and got a call from Paul about an hour later, he said he had had issues with people receiving the wrong on and said if i cold send him a few pics he would make sure i got the right one. i was at work and explained what mine was like and he was sure i had the right one and shipped it that day.

it arrived the next day. i opened the box and found the guard packed really well, some instructions that were super easy to understand a couple of bike mags and a sticker.
it took me less that 15 mins to put on and looks so good it could have been a factory one. then to top it off he called a few days later just to make sure i got the right one. that's not customer service you just wont beat.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, I've got a local bike shop to get it in as they think it will fit? If not they'll send it back.

It does say on R&G website it should fit my model euro 4 2018, if not it looks like it'll be Rad guard but they are in Australia which is a pain.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts