MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, since my rad letting go in June, was relieved when it was confirmed MV would replace it out of warranty and a spare had my name on it!
But it's been sitting in Moto GB for a good few weeks now. I could have walked up to Lancashire and back by now!! Summer is passing me by now! Hopefully:eek:nthecan: I will get some miles in soon! Come on Moto GB, my faith and potential upgrade to a 2010 is fast disappearing!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
As it goes, I've been waiting weeks for the new supply of rads to arrive in the UK...

I got a call from my dealers last week to say they'd arrived at Moto GB finally, although the warranty guys seem hard to get hold of and still haven't sent the one they promised by the start of last week.

I bought a spare 2nd hand on ebay and got the dealers to fit it so I could ride before summer's done. That means I've my original in the garage that can easily be repaired (simple weld needed) if you're really stuck. PM me if you want to sort something out.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Upper or lower rad? I have a lower in perfect condition you could borrow until you get a replacement. Sorry I haven't got an Upper one at the mo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts