MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Günther Knobloch to start racing with the F3 in the IDM !

http://www.2wheels.cc/return-of-the-yoda-guenther-knobloch-und-mv-agusta-f3.html[/url]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Id love to be racing mine. If i could just get some f%&cking rearsets I WOULD BE!

so goddamn frustrated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Id love to be racing mine. If i could just get some f%&cking rearsets I WOULD BE!

so goddamn frustrated.

Maybe if you looked around a bit more, you might find some.:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Awesome

It's so nice to see the MV's out in full force in Europe, the guys over there are so lucky to be so close to so much support and spares, tech info and all the essentials.
I have watched some of the video's from the MV intercup as well as a few other racing series run in Europe, very good to see.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Maybe if you looked around a bit more, you might find some.:naughty:
I paid for some on the 19th July on the 'ready next week' promise. Yet they havent been posted...

I've now found two other sources so about to ask for Refund and order elsewhere. There wont be a lot of track time this summer as the island closes for surfacing. So if it doesn't get ridden soon it won't be ridden till next year. I've missed one meeting already thanks to this broken promise.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah not sure i will Track the Oro just yet......but a project f3 track bike will be in the distant future for sure. Im intrested to hehear more on the WPR project but no results as yet. Not sure if the swiss guys are stock or if mods have been made.

·
Registered
318 Posts
did WPR compete yesterday???
what class are they registered in at ThundersportsGB???
what results???

it's killing me not knowing how the "MV factory F3 team" did!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts