MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done track or racing schools? Id like to start getting some track days in, but first I want to do a racing school. I have done the Barber racing school for cars and it was a real eye opener, really helped me on the track and on the street. I have heard good things about the spencer and code schools, Any suggestions?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ive done keith codes school all 4 levels.. and they do help ALOT if you have never done any track day or need to improve your skills...

Level 1 : Real eye opener for those who have never been on the track.. in the beginning it will feel like you are so out of place.. but by the end of the day it will feel natural almost.. (great class)

Level 2: More of an excersis on your visual skills on how to approach your turns and pick your lines and avoid fixating, and learn to negotiate vanishing points etc... (good class)

Level 3: Teaches you how to approach corners, body positioning, getting your knee down etc.. (great class)

Level 4: This is more geared towards you working on skills you think you feel you need to improve on.. for example.. (braking) they will try and improve your braking skills.. etc.... (good class)

I think I learned alot in his class IMHO, I want to retake thier level 4 class at Laguna Seca mainly so I can ride Laguna Seca haahah :) :guitarist

1 - 5 of 5 Posts