MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Brutale lovers...ok..here is the deal: I owned a brutale 750, sold it, bought an f4 1000: ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT; I ordered the new brutale 910R and they told me it has some new racing pipes included in the price ($ 18,000); does anyone know the BRAND of these new, great sounding i was told, racing pipes????? the dealer does not know since it has yet to receive the first bike ( it will be mine of course). Anyway, thank for your answers :stickpoke . Alfredo :blah:

·
Registered
456 Posts
It's MV's racing exhaust. Stainless steel headers and midpipe with Ti silencers and EPROM chip. You won't be getting the exhaust with your bike though. They are on backorder for about 3 to 4 weeks. That's what we have been told when we have picked up our R's.

·
MV Cellist
4,593 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
It's MV's racing exhaust. Stainless steel headers and midpipe with Ti silencers and EPROM chip. You won't be getting the exhaust with your bike though. They are on backorder for about 3 to 4 weeks. That's what we have been told when we have picked up our R's.
Sorry, I just want to be sure that I understand it correctly... You mean what comes with the 910R which is due to arrive in the near future, is...
An extra "complete exhaust system" including:
MV racing SS headers, racing SS cat-less mid pipe, and a racing Ti silencer + EPROM. is that correct?

Did you get this info from the earlier thread when Starfighter of Italy mentioned it (he actually said only header + mid pipe + EPROM, NO silencer)or did your dealer tell you this? because as of last weekend, my dealer still did not have any info on what kind of extra exhaust (and its configuration) will be included with the 910R... and neither for Senna 1000 for that matter.

I am not doubting you, I just want to confirm the info. :) Thanks.

·
Registered
456 Posts
odonata said:
Sorry, I just want to be sure that I understand it correctly... You mean what comes with the 910R which is due to arrive in the near future, is...
An extra "complete exhaust system" including:
MV racing SS headers, racing SS cat-less mid pipe, and a racing Ti silencer + EPROM. is that correct?

Did you get this info from the earlier thread when Starfighter of Italy mentioned it (he actually said only header + mid pipe + EPROM, NO silencer)or did your dealer tell you this? because as of last weekend, my dealer still did not have any info on what kind of extra exhaust (and its configuration) will be included with the 910R... and neither for Senna 1000 for that matter.

I am not doubting you, I just want to confirm the info. :) Thanks.
Straight from my dealer who received it straight from MV. Full racing exhaust. I know that there are always different stories......so......I'm hoping that this is true. :naughty:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Racin pipes on 910R

Hey guys..do you have any idea how i go about looking at some pics of these new exaust systems they are putting on the new 910r? Is there a website where i can lok at these pipes?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts