MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a gorgeous day here in Southern California. Not terribly hot, blue skies and a cool breeze. I helped load my now sold RC51 into the back of the new owner's pickup truck, then packed up the camera gear and fired up the R1 for the short jaunt up to Fontana, to catch some WERA racing.

I easily located Taffspeed's (Vince) hauler, parked the R1, and found Vince and his friend Dave prepping Dave's R6 to go back out for the restart of Dave's red-flagged race. Vince told me he had WON his first race, and that he had two more to go. I went down to turn 9 to shoot Dave's race, then went back to the hauler to hang out. Vince's Superbike was giving him some issues, so he was faced with racing his Superstock machine in the upcoming Superbike race...I still think he finished top-ten, despite giving up some 45 hp to the field. I had to leave in the middle of Vince's last race, but he was leading by 20 bike lengths or so as I mounted up for the ride home...I hope he won that one! Pictures are in my album, HERE

Enjoy!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw shucks, Gregg :blush: Thank you!!! Sorry I didn't get to catch your day on the track...Next time!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 4 of 4 Posts