MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great day of racing. Everyone here please thank Firebreathingdog for his hospitality, that made these pics possible. It was INSANE shooting from the roof of his RV with Admin, Altoon, Acruhl, and of course FBD. I am going to flood this a bit later with some more pics, SO there MIGHT be a ***SPOILER*** or two at the end!!!

Everything is in my album in very hi-res, which will build over the next few days!

Enjoy...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...and more...

I will put just a few more good ones into my album, eventually...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ci, Acruhl is correct...I have some of the other AMA riders that came decently , as well...Due to time constraints, I will post another set with some of the other riders in the next few days...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Thanks for that awesome Images. I'm so happy for You that You Guys had a great Time at Fontana. Can You give us Peoples, which are outside the US, an little Summary of the two Races ? Looks like Matt managed to be tenth in one Race. But what happened to Luca (Race 1&2) and Matt in the other Race. Did our friends shredder the Bikes again ?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Great photos guys, Griff some very handy camera work there :koolaid: ,looks like a fun weekend was had, would loved to have been there.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I can't wait to join you guys next time!!!! I wanted to meet the FBF team and have a few beers with my bros. Whens the next event for us all to rally at?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
netizen said:
I can't wait to join you guys next time!!!! I wanted to meet the FBF team and have a few beers with my bros. Whens the next event for us all to rally at?
Sonoma, May 18th - 20th.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts