MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a race here last weekend.
Unfortunately i crashed on the 5th lap :stickpoke , but i'm fine (not a single scratch) and the bike didn't suffer any major damage. :)

Anyway, i had loads of fun :naughty: :drummer:

Some pics

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

And yeah it rainned hard all day on saturday, so free practice and both qualifying sessions were done under heavy rain :eek:

In the end i did better in the rain than with a dry track :bash: :cussing: :king:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hey Tiago, great pics! Who is the one with knee down? :stickpoke :smoking: :laughing:

... just kidding. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice photos Tiago, sorry to hear about the spill.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone :)

JSM :eek: , when was that?
I hope that's just a far away memory......
Poor Senna, anyway... :bawling:

odonata, "here" is Portugal :guitarist

·
2,156 Posts
O,
off was Honda corner on the Island, yes repaired and eventually sold......
cheers
:eek:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
JSM said:
O,
off was Honda corner on the Island, yes repaired and eventually sold......
cheers
:eek:
...Ah, the hairpin. I had a fellow rider went down a few feet in front of me, trail-braking a bit too deep into there. He was adding some "characters" to his leathers and I almost added a tire mark to his backside. :laughing: Our bravado was motivated by Olivier Jacque showing us the rope. :bash:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
...Ah, the hairpin. I had a fellow rider went down a few feet in front of me, trail-braking a bit too deep into there. He was adding some "characters" to his leathers and I almost added a tire mark to his backside. :laughing: Our bravado was motivated by Olivier Jacque showing us the rope. :bash:
I thought I motivated you that day Archille ?? :laughing:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Going to the Kyalami race track this weekend. Anyone heard of it? Lets hope I have better luck there than last time??? :bawling: I will have pics and post them up. Maybe even a movie of a lap.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jorge said:
Going to the Kyalami race track this weekend. Anyone heard of it? Lets hope I have better luck there than last time??? :bawling: I will have pics and post them up. Maybe even a movie of a lap.
That's great, Jorge :smoking:
And of course everybody have alrady heard of the Kayalami track. :)

So, what exactly happend last time you went there? :stickpoke

·
Registered
58 Posts
:drummer: Wrote off a Honda Fireblade. Turn 2. About 180kmph. Lost the front end. Went earth, sky, earth, sky Ambulance. :silly: The problem was I did not slide. More like tumble weed. Any addvice on set up to MV for the track. :naughty: Trying for a 1m:58.00 Time :humpother

1 - 20 of 21 Posts