MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, picked up full RG4 system for 2010 F4, no ECU supplied, will it run without changing the ECU? or can you have the original ECU remapped to suit the exhaust?

·
Registered
71 Posts
One question I always had about the RG4 ECU - is it actually tuneable, or is it just a static programming set for the RG4? I have a Bodis set-up on my F4 with Bazzaz ZFI/AFM. And while the Bazzaz is nice, I'm used to ecu swaps (Ducati oriented microtec, etc.), and the bazzaz boxes take up real estate plus extra wiring. SO I sometimes consider switching.

·
Vendor
5,153 Posts
One question I always had about the RG4 ECU - is it actually tuneable, or is it just a static programming set for the RG4? I have a Bodis set-up on my F4 with Bazzaz ZFI/AFM. And while the Bazzaz is nice, I'm used to ecu swaps (Ducati oriented microtec, etc.), and the bazzaz boxes take up real estate plus extra wiring. SO I sometimes consider switching.
As far as I understand the Co level is adjustable.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Hope you got the optimizer with your pc5,Because your dyno guy will not be able to tune the first 20 percent throttle position due to your standard ecu. You should have also ordered a race ecu. anyway give it a go.

cheers eddy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts