MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
The R version or Senna do not need the PC.

The PC will be redundant do not have any effect on the bike.

The Racing ECU is sufficient enuf for the bike.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
It is only not needed if you are able to adjust the race ecu to my opinion.
Else it will always possible to fine adjust some areas!

So software will be needed next to race ecu
What software/hardware? If I wanted to be able to reset the TPS and idle, VDSTS is good enough?

TechnoResearch DirectLink sounds good with what you can do with it but it doesn't communicate with 5SM (the Race ECU - Moto Corse - RG3 ECU also is 5SM like the OEM on 312s at least).

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have 312 with race ECU from Emoto and a PC fitted and mapped by X81 Arrow headers and midpipe and home modified cans (pics posted here) runs fine and a bit cooler pulls really strong from very low down

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I have the race ECU on my 1000R and am considering adding the PC. The last PC I had was a PC2 so they have changed a bit. Do they require any modification to the wiring harness? Anyone have any maps out there they are willing to share?

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have the race ECU on my 1000R and am considering adding the PC. The last PC I had was a PC2 so they have changed a bit. Do they require any modification to the wiring harness? Anyone have any maps out there they are willing to share?
Im still wondering why a PC3 is needed when a Racing ECU have been installed.

I believe the PC3 will nt do any justification or do much changes to the tuning.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Any expert advise

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
The race ECU sorts out the 5K rpm surge issue on the 1000r but does not necessarily cure all the problems with the fuelling. In order to improve the off idle throttle response you need to richen up the co% which affects the rest of the map. I would like to adjust the map in the small throttle opening low rpm settings while not altering the fuelling in other areas. The race ecu doesn't allow this so the only other option is to install a PC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts