MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a new dash after a highsider some weeks ago. Is there a Plug and Play Race dash available on the market for the F3?

·
Registered
102 Posts
All this goes from the computer to the instrument panel on the can bus. See incurred devices with support can bus.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
If by "dash" you meant "dashboard", motorcycles don't have dashboards. They do have instrument clusters.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
If by "dash" you meant "dashboard", motorcycles don't have dashboards. They do have instrument clusters.
We know, and now, so do you.:smoking:
We've called them a dash or gauges since before I can remember, pretty sure there's a a forum out there for spell check out there somewhere, or are you just trolling again, or have you got any useful info for the OP.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Need a new dash after a highsider some weeks ago. Is there a Plug and Play Race dash available on the market for the F3?
I've seen a couple of F3's with aftermarket displays, not sure if their plug and play though mate, I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen a couple of F3's with aftermarket displays, not sure if their plug and play though mate, I'll see what I can find.
In a desperate attempt to prepare the bike for this weekend's race i borrowed an instrument from a friend and placed an ordered for a new one.

But the bike still don't work. When I start the engine the temperature rises slowly to maximum, and when the fan starts I get an alarm "H2O error".

Thanks Donsy!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Wow that looks good! Gonna have to look into that. Is it touch screen?

Hahaha, no not touch screen mate, but still great, I've been wanting something similiar for years but never had/have the money.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts