MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
With this new model the F4 R312 will not have a removable cat pipe.

To remove the cat you will require a complete change of manifold (from the head of the engine to the silencers) ... $$$

Wonder what the rest of the paintwork will look like.

Thanks for posting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Thanks for posting Manuel, even if it is only a tempting glimpse of the bike. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
eMoto UK said:
With this new model the F4 R312 will not have a removable cat pipe.

To remove the cat you will require a complete change of manifold (from the head of the engine to the silencers) ... $$$

Wonder what the rest of the paintwork will look like.

Thanks for posting.

You sure?
So there will be no RG3 or other half pipes for the 312? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
MV-999R said:
You sure?
So there will be no RG3 or other half pipes for the 312? :confused:
Yes, for sure, we had word at the start of the week confirming this.

You WILL be able to fit any silencers.

But to remove the catalytic coverter you must replace the manifold from the engine to the silencer connector!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eMoto UK said:
...
But to remove the catalytic coverter you must replace the manifold from the engine to the silencer connector!
angle grinder :flickoff: :king: :toothless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,007 Posts
Thanks for the picture :yo: .

Looks like a R to me am I missing something? What's the difference?

No Ohlins either. :ahhh:
 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Top