·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can understand on a Brutale as they at least MVs, but there are a few pictures of the setup and the link pipe appears about a third of the way down the swingarm and looks shit!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes I have seen this set up before. Also the yamaha with 2 mufflers under the seat.

Ducati type set up. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
This is the handsome one you want to see

as far as brutales go with F4 pipes, this one works well, about as good as you will get; hope we dont start up about how the seat dont fit again as its all been said before (many years ago) yawn.

I would hapily have this bike, I know some will hate it, but I think it looks good (better than an F3) much better:naughty:
Indeed. :conveyer:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like that first Brutie, looks like a very finely fettled piece of kit.
Now if we could just convince them to make a 1090 with F4 exhausts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the Brutale with F4 exhausts, but I prefer the low style. It opens up the tail of the bike giving an aggressive stance, and lowers the center of gravity by taking weight off high and putting it low.

·
Super Moderator
21,476 Posts
Love the Italia Blue.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
This is the handsome one you want to see

as far as brutales go with F4 pipes, this one works well, about as good as you will get; hope we dont start up about how the seat dont fit again as its all been said before (many years ago) yawn.

I would hapily have this bike, I know some will hate it, but I think it looks good (better than an F3) much better:naughty:
Ahhhh. Many thanx, gentlemen.

I'd been curious for some time about this, but couldn't find any pics.

I had wondered if it would require the F4 tail section, but it works with either, apparently.

I like them both. It's worth considering with Ti slashcuts, IMHO; especially on a 1078RR.

I don't see a lot of extra cost involved, but a bit of fabrication. Not a straight bolt-up, I presume.

What about heat shielding for a standard/carbon undertray with the Brutie tail?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts