MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
cool video . disalvo wont be doing any post racing commentating . he sounds horrible in a structured format . an why does bostrom always sound like someone told him a funny joke an then made him talk , the nervous laugh thing . ud think at that level theyd take communication class or some type of verbal marketing class. at the level they are at they have the speed to run with anyone in the world but they just arent marketable if they cant comminicate . id pass on them as my riders if i owned the team . these guys gotta sell . nickey hayden is just on the line bad he almost sounds like hes gonna cry post race . not cool . they pshycology of a leader is sometimes more powerful then there real ability to lead , poor speech is not good

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
37 Posts
Though I somewhat agree with that, most riders are PR nightmares, but they still end up with rides. At least Eric and Jason are nice guys, very likeable, and 2 of the very best the AMA has to offer! If you don't hire them for your team, someone else will, and finish on top of you most of the time.

Remember when Chandler said he won't ride on the street 'cause it's too dangerous? Kawasaki must have been real impressed! But what were they gonna do, fire one of the best Superbike riders at the time?

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts