MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R---<customized R Pictures>---r :)

I went to the notorious Thursday Night Fuddruckers motorcycle meet. The Ducati Miami guy had his R, and as you can see from this eye candy, IT WAS SEXY! Before I saw this R, I didn't like the pictures, much less like the bike itself, but in person it is nice. See the pictures below :naughty: :naughty:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spalding12 said:
1. great pictures
2. amazing bike night (as you've told me before)
3. did you have one of their AMAZING BURGERS?

thanks for the thread
LoL, after their 1lb burger, I wouldn't be able to fit on a Goldwing, much less an MV :loser:

Why eat when there is a beautiful MV sitting there to be looked at :naughty:

P.S> I didn't eat there when they brought the Tamburini, and Mamba either :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Wow, all that bling and all that bike, but for nothing, to be ridden in a straight line by an apparent squid?!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
fazer6 said:
Wow, all that bling and all that bike, but for nothing, to be ridden in a straight line by an apparent squid?!?
Did I miss something?

I don't see a squid in the pics......just a nice bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
735 Posts
there aren't any curvy roads in FL :spank:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,486 Posts
ten~39 said:
Did I miss something?

I don't see a squid in the pics......just a nice bike.
That MAY be a reference to the HUGE chicken strips on the tires...More like entire chickens. Maybe they are new tires? A new bike? Maybe there really are no turns in Florida!

Griff
twoeleven
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spalding12 said:
there are when we incorporate riding onto people's lawns :)
:)


+ we don't have elevation changes :) these roads suck.

Once someone came to this show on a Tamburini, and I asked him what number it is. HE HAD TO LOOK AT THE PLATE TO SEE THE NUMBER!

Who doesn't memorize the number of their super sexy exclusive bike?

Anyway, roads here suck, beaches here are overrated, drivers suck... not a bikers place to live, oh yeah did I mention weather is hot, constantly humid.
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
I went to the notorious Thursday Night Fuddruckers motorcycle meet. The Ducati Miami guy had his R, and as you can see from this eye candy, IT WAS SEXY! Before I saw this R, I didn't like the pictures, much less like the bike itself, but in person it is nice. See the pictures below :naughty: :naughty:
I love this F4 R!!!!!
Exhaust by FERRACCI???
Original carbon fibers or aftermarket???
FANTASTIC!!!!It seems F4 1000 R for World SSTK!
Pier



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
twoeleven said:
That MAY be a reference to the HUGE chicken strips on the tires...More like entire chickens. Maybe they are new tires? A new bike? Maybe there really are no turns in Florida!

Griff
twoeleven
:koolaid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pigiolino said:
I love this F4 R!!!!!
Exhaust by FERRACCI???
Original carbon fibers or aftermarket???
FANTASTIC!!!!It seems F4 1000 R for World SSTK!
Pier
Slash pipes by motocorse would look better, but I beleive the one on it is all titanium? Also notice how much better the clear front indicators look. Without the flash they look black, because they take the color of the housing.

If I had those Gilles though, I would keep the stock heatshields, the heatshields that come with them clash with the flow of the lines.
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top