MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question has possibly been asked before but I can't seen to find the answer that I am looking for.

So here is the question.

I have a 2006 Brutale 910s with a PC III installed, is there a Quickshifter that is suitable?

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
I also have an 06 910S with pc3.. I put the Dynojet quick shifter on mine, and it's awesome! Got it from designcorse in the uk..

·
Registered
1,726 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
If you can find one the HM quickshifter is very good. They only made them for a short period of time though so they are few and far between.

Otherwise, as suggested above. I would go with one of Donsy's recommendations in Cordona.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
If he already runs a PC III, the cheapest way is to use Dynojet QS. I had it on my Brutale, worked like a dream and very easy to set up if you just follow the manual precisely.

I bought it from Phil and it worked great. Although, the one he has on sale now, won't work with the setup in the picture and standard shift mechanism. You need a push type, not pull, for the standard gear directions.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Great recommendation Donsy, Kevin was very helpful.

I have ordered the Cordona MAG Switch Quickshifter.

Once it is up and running I will report back.
Cool Mark, I'm glad he got you sorted, he's helped a few of us in the past.
I just had to buy another one for my bike and one for the HRC Honda Wiring kit, he was right on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts