MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had a quickshifter fitted, if so are you satisfied with the performance and is it a genuine MV part?
Any problems?
Had one fitted to me previous bike Daytona 675, great fun.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Has anybody had a quickshifter fitted, if so are you satisfied with the performance and is it a genuine MV part?
Any problems?
Had one fitted to me previous bike Daytona 675, great fun.

My F3 (USA) came with it fitted. I love it. It is so much fun. It is actually addicting. You get that little triple spinning around 7 to 8k and the EAS (quick shift) rips through the gears. It sounds so cool. I want to get one on all my bikes :) I was riding with my son. He was on his Triumph street triple and he was blown away at how fast I zipped away from him and the smoothness of the shifts.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have an original came with the Oro and am happy with it......not always 100% on down shift if you don't have the revs up. So tend only to us in anger in around town.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Have an original came with the Oro and am happy with it......not always 100% on down shift if you don't have the revs up. So tend only to us in anger in around town.
Electronic quick shifters are designed for up-shifts ONLY! They do NOT work for down shifts. You still must use the clutch for down shifts, otherwise your transmission will have a short life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts